- Over medium-high heat, drizzle a little olive oil in a small pan.
- Once heated up, add onion and garlic to pan. Cook a few minutes until fragrant.
- Next, add pepper, pineapple and ginger, stirring to incorporate. Cook for a few minutes until pepper pieces are tender.
- While that cooks, in a small mixing bowl combine agave, soy sauce and brown sugar (can omit sugar if desired).
- Slightly reduce heat, then add soy sauce mixture to pan, stirring continuously to ensure everything gets well coated, etc.
- Cook until sauce starts to thicken, then remove from heat.
- Top your cooked Aloha Sausages with a generous amount of topping, sprinkle with salt/pepper to taste, and enjoy immediately!