Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Par-boil the potatoes by boiling them in hot water for about 10 minutes.
- Marinate your shrimp in a bit of olive oil and the Old bay seasoning.
- Assemble your skewers: chicken sausage, bell pepper, potato, shrimp, red onion, corn...and repeat.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle coarse black pepper on top.
- Grill on high for 10 - 12 minutes, rotating the skewers partway through. Serve with cocktail sauce for dipping and fresh parsley.
- Watch the video: https://youtu.be/AC8fn9DTl0M