- Prepare the dressing
- Combine the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper into a shaker bottle, secure the top and shake to combine.
- Remove the top and add the salad oil
- Rescuer the top and shake until emulsified. Separation is natural. Simply give it a vigorous shake whenever you are ready toapply.
- Place all prepped vegetables into a mixing bowl and toss.Add the salad dressing in increments, tossing to coat, until you are satisfied with the results (do not over-saturate).
- Sample the slaw and adjust the seasonings according to your own taste.
- Customize the dressing or slaw by adding, subtracting or substituting ingredients according to your taste.
- I like to experiment with different spice blends or flavored oils as finishing agents to make the slaw pop