- Combine all ingredients in a wide-mouth jar w/lid. Shake vigorously until well-blended. Adjust seasonings, salt and pepper as necessary. Can also use a food processor or emulsion blender.
- Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water. Drain and toss with a drizzle of olive oil. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- While pasta cooks, sauté chicken sausages. We coined our links, cooked them stovetop, then cut them in half (as shown). Cut yours however you prefer. When done, remove from pan. Set aside.
- Prep remaining ingredients: cut tomatoes, mozzarella balls and olives in half, slice onion and chop parsley. Also if you haven't, make dressing (see above).
- Toss all ingredients minus dressing together until well-mixed. Add approx. half of dressing to bowl and toss gently to coat. Use more dressing, as desired, saving the remaining for leftovers, etc.
- Enjoy immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
*please note: recipe makes a large bowl, perfect for a gathering or prepping at the beginning of the week and eating over a couple days time. And, is so good as leftovers!