- Toss potatoes in a bit of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Then pop the cut potato pieces in your air fryer.*
- While potatoes cook, slice up a link of Andouille Chicken Sausage as shown, then saute the coins in a bit of oil on the stove-top until lightly browned. Remove from pan and set aside, then wipe out pan.
- Return pan to heat and cook up onion and peppers
- Add eggs to pan and scramble, mixing everything together as you go.
- Once eggs are scrambled up and everything is incorporated, add potatoes and sausage coins back to the pan. Give it all a good stir and viola!
- Season with additional salt and pepper as necessary, top with a little parsley and even cheese if desired, and you have one delicious and fresh breakfast bowl perfect for any morning!
- *No air fryer? - Just cook potatoes in the oven/stovetop (do this ahead of time; even the night before and reheat in the morning), or skip potatoes all together.