Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
This recipe should be made the night before so it can chill overnight and be baked in the morning.
- Sautee diced sausages in a skillet on medium-high heat
- Toast the sourdough bread and dice it into 1/2 inch cubes
- Combine all ingredients in an ovenproof dish, stir to coat evenly
- Leave in the refrigerator overnight (or ~8 hours)
- Bake 1 hour (covered) at 325 degrees for about an hour, then another 15-20 minutes, uncovered at 300 degrees.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving