Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add a bit of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-heat.
- Add garlic to pan and cook about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Next, add sausage and cook for approx. 7 minutes, flipping as necessary/allowing coins to get a bit browned on each side.
- Next, add in tomatoes and cook approx. 3- 5 minutes until tomatoes begin to burst, being careful not to overcook them.
- Season dish with salt, pepper and seasonings as desired for approx. 2 minutes.
- Next, add in broccoli. Cover skillet and cook approx. 4 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Remove skillet from the heat. Add in cooked pasta and butter. Stir until butter is melted and everything is combined.
- Serve immediately, topping with parmesan if desired.