Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Heat a large, heavy skillet or cast iron pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and saute diced sausage and peppers until slightly softened and golden, about 4 minutes.Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add frozen potatoes and season well with salt and pepper. Add a little garlic powder and onion powder plus any other seasonings, as desired.
- Cover and allow potatoes to cook in a single layer, undisturbed for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add in pepper and sausage, stir, and allow to cook another 5 minutes or so until potatoes are golden and crispy.
- Sprinkle skillet with cheese and allow to melt for about 1 minute before serving.
- For a complete breakfast, serve with eggs. Enjoy!